Hi, I’m getting this error code when trying to login. What do you want me to do?
The “lost ark authentication error 10010 windows 7” is a message that can be received when trying to log into the game Lost Ark.
The authentication failed error 10010 prevents you from connecting to the Lost Ark server. This may be aggravating. But don’t be concerned. This is one of the most typical Lost Ark server difficulties. You may correct it by using the techniques listed below.
Try each of the seven approaches listed below one at a time until you discover one that works:
Method 1: Run Steam as a superuser. Method 2: Verify game file integrity Method 3: Unlink and reconnect your Steam and Amazon accounts Change your DNS (method 4) Method 5: Make use of a virtual private network (VPN). Method 6: Turn off your antivirus program. Method 7: Turn on TLS 1.2.
Method 1: Run Steam as a superuser.
The most straightforward way to resolve the Lost Ark server authentication failed problem 10010 is to restart your computer and launch Steam as administrator. Follow these steps to do this:
1) Turn off and on your computer.
2) To launch Search, press Win+S (the Windows logo key and the S key) on your keyboard at the same time.
3) In the search box, type “steam,” then right-click Steam in the results and choose Run as administrator.
4) If necessary, log in to Steam.
5) Check to see whether the 10010 problem has been repaired by launching Lost Ark from your Steam Library.
Continue to attempt Method 2 if Method 1 doesn’t work for you.
Method 2: Verify the game files’ integrity.
The Lost Ark issue 10010 might be caused by corrupted or missing game files. You may try checking the integrity of game files on Steam to repair the problem. Any damaged or missing files will be repaired and restored after that. Follow these steps to do this:
1) Start Steam.
2) In your Library, right-click Lost Ark and choose Properties.
3) Click the Verify integrity of game files… button on the Local Files tab. The game files will then be verified by Steam. The procedure might take several minutes to finish. Please wait for the procedure to finish.
4) Restart your computer to verify whether the server authentication failed problem has been resolved.
Continue to attempt Method 3 if Method 2 doesn’t work for you.
Method 3: Disconnect and reconnect your Steam and Amazon accounts.
If your Steam and Amazon accounts are connected, unlinking and relinking them may help you resolve the 10010 problem.
To begin, disconnect your Steam and Amazon accounts.
1) Go to the Amazon Games website and go to Account Settings.
2) After that, choose Unlink account and then Confirm.
Second, reconnect your Steam and Amazon accounts.
1) Go to the Amazon Games website and go to Account Settings.
2) Select Link your Steam account from the drop-down menu.
3) Log in with your Steam account information.
Then, start Lost Ark from Steam and verify whether the 10010 problem has been resolved.
Continue to attempt Method 4 if Method 3 doesn’t work for you.
Change your DNS (method 4)
You may try changing your DNS to Google’s public DNS, which is ideal for gaming, to repair the Lost Ark server login failed problem 10010. This is how you do it:
1) To launch the Windows Settings window, press Win+I (the Windows logo key and the I key) on your keyboard at the same time.
2) Select Network & Internet.
3) Select Change adapter settings from the drop-down menu.
4) Select Properties from the right-click menu of the network you’re presently using.
5) Go to Properties and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
6) Make a decision Replace the Preferred DNS server and the Alternate DNS server with the following DNS server addresses:
188.8.131.52 is the preferred DNS server. 184.108.40.206 is an alternative DNS server.
7) To save the changes, click OK.
8) Turn off and on your computer.
9) Restart Lost Ark and verify whether the problem 10010 has been resolved.
Continue to attempt Method 5 if Method 4 doesn’t work for you.
Method 5: Make use of a virtual private network (VPN).
Using a VPN may assist in the resolution of server difficulties such as authentication failure. To repair your Lost Ark authentication failed problem 10010, you may use a VPN.
If you don’t have a VPN, look for one that is reliable, such as NordVPN.
If you already have a VPN, consider switching to a different area.
Method 6: Turn off your antivirus program.
You may be unable to connect to the Lost Ark server if you have antivirus software installed. One of the antivirus services that has been linked to the Lost Ark problem 10010 is Kaspersky.
Whether you have any antivirus software installed, turn it off for now and see if you can connect to the Lost Ark server.
Continue to attempt Method 7 if Method 6 doesn’t work for you.
Method 7: Turn on TLS 1.2.
TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.2 must be enabled in order to play Lost Ark. The server authentication failed issue 10010 might occur if TLS 1.2 is deactivated on your PC. In that scenario, activating TLS 1.2 should resolve the issue.
TLS 1.2 is disabled by default in Windows 7. That’s why the 10010 problem has been reported by so many Windows 7 customers. If you’re running Windows 7, you may manually enable TLS 1.2 to resolve the issue.
To activate TLS 1.2 on Windows 7, follow these steps:
Important: The actions that follow will need you to make changes to the register. Regediting the registry improperly may result in major system problems. It’s a good idea to make a backup of your registry before making any changes. You can always restore the registry if anything goes wrong.
1) To open the Run box, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time on your keyboard.
2) In the Run box, type “regedit” and click OK. The Registry Editor will be launched as a result of this action.
3) Visit the following website:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control > SecurityProviders > SCHANNEL > Protocols
4) Right-click on Protocols and select New > Key from the drop-down menus.
5) Under Protocols, you’ll see a new key called “New Key #1.” Change the name to “TLS 1.2.”
6) Right-click on “TLS 1.2” and select New > Key.
7) Rename the new key to “Client” once again.
8) Right-click on “Client” and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. This will create a new value in the window to the right named “New Value #1”.
9) Press Enter after renaming the new value to “DisabledbyDefault.” Ensure that the value is 0x00000000 (0).
The entries should then appear as follows:
10) Restart your computer after closing the Registry Editor. Then test whether the Lost Ark problem 10010 has been resolved.
TLS 1.2 is enabled by default on Windows 10 and above. You can see whether it’s turned off. If it’s deactivated, you may enable it by following the instructions above (for Windows 7).
Follow these steps to see whether TLS 1.2 is enabled on Windows 10 or above.
1) Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
2) In the search box, type “internet options,” and then pick Internet Options from the list.
3) Go to the Advanced tab and make sure the Use TLS 1.2 option is ticked. TLS 1.2 is enabled if this box is ticked.
With the instructions above, you should be able to resolve the Lost Ark server login failed problem 10010. Please leave a remark below if you have any queries. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The “lost ark error 10011” is a problem that has been present for a while. The issue is caused by the “Lost Ark Authentication Failed” error.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Fix Lost Ark Error 10010?
A: Press the PS button on your controller, wait for it to power off completely and then turn back on. If this does not work, follow these steps in order:
-Hold down the voice chat button while powering back up
-Try reinstalling the game by going into storage settings and deleting Beat Saber
-If you are still experiencing problems with lost ark error 10010 try a factory reset of your ps4
Why does Lost Ark say server authentication failed?
A: Usually this means that the server stopped responding, or your connection is not working and youre unable to connect.
How do I fix a lost ark error?
A: Unfortunately, the only fix for getting rid of ark errors is to delete your saved data and work off version 2.
- lost ark server authentication error 10010
- lost ark authentication error 10010 reddit
- server authentication failed 10010
- lost ark error 10027
- lost ark server authentication failed reddit