This is a known issue with the Elden Ring that we are working on resolving. We hope to have it fixed soon, but any progress will be posted here and updated in this thread. Stay tuned! The additional information below has been added as well:
Following the installation of a new patch, game players are reporting Elden Ring Connection Issues on their Windows laptops/PCs.
Many gamers are becoming irritated as a result of the connectivity problems. Many gamers are experiencing internet problems, but some server troubles are also creating Elden Ring connection problems.
The CPU Guide provides you the finest workable way to fix new Elden Ring Connection Troubles on Windows 11 to eradicate these Elden Ring connection issues.
Check the status of the server as a first step.
Before doing anything, it’s a good idea to verify Elden Ring’s server status.
If the servers are down, this is the most common cause of Elden Ring Connection Problems.
To check the health of the server, go to the Elden Ring Twitter page, where they provide updates on future maintenance and any technical issues with the server.
Solution 2: To repair Elden Ring Connection Issues, restart the game.
You should restart the game if you face Elden Ring Connection Issues or any other game malfunction.
Any temporary issue that occurs due to old cookies and cache or the system’s other software conflicting with your gaming software will be resolved by restarting the game.
After a simple restart of the PC or any other platform you use, all of these issues will be gone.
Unwanted programs should be closed as a third option.
If the preceding approach fails to resolve the Elden Ring white screen crash on startup, you might try closing undesirable apps.
If there are too many apps operating in the background, the internet use is excessive, resulting in “Elden Ring Connection Issues.”
So, let’s get rid of some unused programs:
- To launch Task Manager, press Ctrl + Shift + ESC.
- Now look at which software is utilizing the most resources. Network
- End the job by right-clicking on that application.
- Also, check whether the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.” have been resolved.
Solution 4: Make sure your computer is up to date.
Outdated Wi-Fi Drivers on Windows 11 may sometimes be caused by an outdated PC.
Your PC’s outdated drivers or current Windows version are unable to support the new internet connectivity setting.
When you update your Windows, all of your drivers will be updated as well, resolving the Elden Ring Connection Issues.
So, here’s how to update your computer:
- Select the Windows icon.
- Select the Settings icon.
- A new window will appear.
- From the left menu, choose Windows Update.
- A new window will appear.
- Then choose Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
- If an update is available, it will begin upgrading the PC.
- Check to see whether the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.” has been resolved after the update.
If Elden Ring Connection Issues were not resolved after updating your system. If it still won’t launch, try disabling overclocking.
Solution 5: Use Device Manager to update the graphics card driver on Windows 11.
Update the graphic card driver; an out-of-date graphic card driver might be the source of the Elden Ring Connection Issues.
On Windows 11, here’s how to upgrade graphic drivers:
- Select the Search icon.
- Device Manager is a device management program.
- Open Device Manager by clicking on it.
- Then choose a display adapter.
- A new menu will appear, where you may locate your video driver.
- Right-click on the graphic card’s name.
- Select the updated driver.
- The graphic driver has now been successfully upgraded.
Upgrades to dedicated GPU drivers are the next step in the process.
Solution 6: Check for GPU/Video Card Driver Updates from various companies.
One of the most prominent difficulties is that the GPU drivers are out of current, and the video card’s drivers are likewise out of date.
The GPU is unable to keep up with the latest/most current gaming experience. As a result, we suggest that you update your video card drivers. In addition, we’ll provide you with direct connections to the major GPU manufacturers.
Check whether Elden Ring Won’t Launch is repaired after upgrading the GPU drivers.
If it doesn’t work, try rebooting your wireless router. To power cycle your router, follow the steps below.
Solution 7: If you’re having trouble connecting to Elden Ring, reboot your router.
If the preceding remedy doesn’t work, try this one, which has helped a lot of people with Elden Ring Connection Issues.
All you have to do now is follow the instructions below:
- Remove the power wire from the power switch to totally turn off your router.
- Now wait 5 to 10 minutes before plugging it back in.
- Also, see whether this improves the speed of your Internet connection on Windows.
Ensure that any devices impacted by the procedure are properly repaired.
Routers to Consider:
Eero 6 by Amazon
Solution 8: To Fix Elden Ring Connection Issues, Clear DNS Cache and Data.
Because emptying the DNS cache removes all of the entries, your computer will have to repopulate those addresses the next time you attempt to visit those websites.
This will not have an impact on performance and will resolve the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.”
- In the lower left corner, click the Windows start symbol.
- Then use the Windows key + R combination.
- The Run box will display on the screen. Click OK after typing cmd.exe.
- Then type the following instructions in the cmd window: (Note: Type the instructions below and press Enter after each one.)
- reset winsock netsh
I hope that all of the aforementioned options assist you in resolving Elden Ring connection issues.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please leave them in the comments area below or contact us via our social media accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Elden ring work on Windows 11?
A: No, the Elden ring is not compatible with Windows 11. It will only work on older versions of windows
How do I fix my Elden Ring network?
A: The Elden Ring network is a world that was saved in the past by your character, and you can use it to find other players with whom you may team up. You will need to make sure that everyone who joins has done so via Steam before they join- this means if someone invites them over Discord or something like that, it wont work; but as soon as they have joined using Steam, then others are able to connect with them through the Elden Ring from there onward.