Footstats is a free app for Android and iOS that tracks your running. We created our own version on Windows 10,8,7 without the need to purchase an expensive smartphone or wearable device. Footstats has been downloaded over 100 million times since 2016!
Are you looking for a means to get Footstats for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the greatest sports apps for your PC, Footstats.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to get Footstats for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the technical characteristics of Footstats.
Technical Specifications for PC Footstats
|File size||8.21 MB|
|Package of Apps||net.footstats.temporeal.mobile|
Footstats is the most popular app in the Sports category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Footstats for Windows currently has over 10,000+ installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.31 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include Footstats. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download Footstats. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Footstats for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of Footstats on PC, you may still use it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run Footstats on your computer.
Download Footstats for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Footstats for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Footstats to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: Footstats will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the program icon in Bluestacks to begin using the Footstats app on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the Footstats APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. So, if you want to install Footstats on your PC, Bluestacks is the way to go. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Footstats for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. We’ll now look at how to install Footstats on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Footstats app. Locate the Footstats developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Footstats may be seen on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Footstats for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but effective interface, Footstats has gained a lot of traction. We’ve compiled a list of two of the most effective ways to install Footstats on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To acquire Footstats for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these techniques.
This brings us to the end of our Footstats Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Footstats for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!